PP10 & PP11 Supplier Certificates online

Completed PP10 and PP11 forms are only valid for a period of five years and are now completed online.

If you have changed energy supplier or have not updated your PP10 or PP11 forms to claim your discount within the last five years then you must update and re-submit these forms online.

Links to the updated guidance note and the PP10 and PP11 forms can be found below:


Claiming Back Lost CCL Discount

HMC&E have announced that any site with a CCA that has lost CCL Discount due to a change in supplier, change in company ownership or an administrative oversight, will be allowed to claim back the CCL Discount that has been lost. If you have any queries regarding this issue you must contact HMC&E directly on 0845 010 9000.

FSDF logo BNMA logo TSA logo MPMA logo FabraUK logo CONFOR logo BCCF logo